Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Alienated by Melissa Landers Review

AMAZING. I had heard good things about this book but I never thought that it would be that good. I absolutely loved Alienated. I really enjoyed watching the characters develop and grow, especially Aelyx. Also I liked seeing how Cara and Aelyx relationship changed throughout the duration of the book. However I do have to say that it was messed up of Aelyx to do what he was doing especially after he realized how much he cared for Cara. Okay well this book is about a girl named Cara that hosts the first ever intergalactic foreign  exchange program along with two other high school valedictorians and to say that some people are not pleased with this program is a huge understatement. I would recommend for everyone who has read These Fallen Stars to also read Alienated as well because it is simply amazing and it was a very quick read. I would also recommend Alienated to anyone who simply wants a good book to read. It's just one of those books you get lost in and I can not wait for the second book to come out. All in all I would give Alienated 4.5 stars out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow. this looks nice :)
    I'd add this to my TBR pile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, It's an awesome book. I can't wait until the second book comes out.

      Delete