Sunday, August 10, 2014

Here by Ella James review

This book had me flipping through the pages like crazy to find out what happened next. Here by Ella James was very well written and had me intrigued through out the whole book .This book is about a girl named Milo who when aiming to shoot a deer  shoots a guy instead. Then to add to the problem said guy doesn't remember who he is so they decide to investigate to see if they can find out his identity but the more they find out about him the more questions they have left unanswered. It was a great book and the only issue I had with it was the escape scene.There is no way a girl can try to escape highly trained operatives and succeed in the way Milo did. However, other than that, this was an amazing book and I would give 3.5 stars out of 5. I would also recommend this to anyone who likes books with a bit of mystery and romance mixed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment