Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire Review


Can I just say that I had really high expectations for this book and it did not disappoint. I wouldn't say that this was better than Beautiful Disaster because it wasn't but it was pretty high up there. In this book Cami gets to know Trenton Maddox when he sits at her table in the club one night. Cami decides that she can handle trying to keep everything platonic between them but he's a Maddox and they don't give up easy. It frustrated me at some points in the story when Cami kept telling Trenton that they had to say friends. I didn't understand what secret could be so big that they had to remain friends but at the end I finally understood and it all made sense.I had to say that the suspense of finding out Cami's secret really kept me hooked, even if at points it frustrated me. I would give this book 4.5 stars out of 5. I highly recommend that if you have read Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster you read these because it really is another beautiful story. Also if  you just like great romance books I recommend this and the other two book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment