Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith Review

I can honestly say that this was very original. I, like most people, have read fairy tales before but not once have I ever read about something that came after the happily ever after of such fairy tales. Always left with the question "What happened after that?" Well this book answers that question. This book focuses on Queen Snow White and how distraught she has been since the death of her husband. Until one day she sees herself in the magic mirror and things change. This is a very fresh and new take on the fairy tale Snow White that I hadn't seen before and I admit that at first I a bit cautious about reading it at first but I'm happy I did. It was great and exceeded my expectations and I definitely recommend this to  people who have read the original tale or people who just like good original book. However because of some adult content and violence I do not suggest this be  read by or to young children. Overall I give this 4 out of 5 stars. Also If you want to check out this story for yourself you may find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Reflections-Queen-Snow-White-ebook/dp/B00FLF4JAG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409518084&sr=8-1&keywords=the+reflections+of+queen+snow+white

No comments:

Post a Comment