Friday, August 8, 2014

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman Review

First thing I want to say about this book is WOW! These Broken Stars had me captivated with the first chapter of the book and I did not want to put it down. This novel centers around Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen who get stuck together on an unknown planet after the spaceship they were on gets pulled out of hyperspace and crashes. They then have to use the skills Tarver has learned in the  military and Lilac's knowledge of technology to survive. These Broken Stars was beautifully written and the story just seemed to flow together. Also the farther along one read the more the plot thickens and the more you find out about the characters themselves, things they might not have known. This book was just simply amazing and very original. I have never read anything like it and I would recommend this to anyone out there looking for a story to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment