Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Touch by Jus Accardo Review

Three words: Read this book. I honestly Do not even know what to say besides that this book was amazing and I loved absolutely everything about this book. I really enjoyed watching Dez and Kale interact. It was so sweet sometimes and then other times you just got so mad at the people who did the things they did to Kale. I have read the other book in this series and would really recommend you read those as well because they are just as good. I can not wait until the fourth and the fifth book come out. I am really excited for that. but back to the point this book was just so captivating and it was really well done so I do recommend that everyone read Touch by Jus Accardo. I would give this book five stars out of five, that is how perfect I thought this book was. 

2 comments:

  1. Ouh! This one has been on my to-read list for a while. Glad you liked it.
    Just found you on Goodreads. New GFC Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a really good book and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete