Friday, September 5, 2014

I Know Lucy by Melissa Pearl Review

Can I be honest and say that I thought this book was just amazing. I Know Lucy by Melissa Pearl sucked me in with the first page and didn't let me go until the end of the book. I usually do not like it when the book has flashbacks because it can be confusing at times but with this book it worked. It was clear when it was a flash back since it was in Lucy's point of view. Also the whole flashback thing actually added to the story rather than take anything away from it. It added to mystery of the killer and I actually really enjoyed the flashbacks. This book was just filled with all the right amount of romance, suspense, and mystery. It was just one of those stories you couldn't put down and I really recommend everyone read it. I give this book 4.5 stars out of 5 and I can't wait to read the second book because I have so many questions, But seriously people go read this because this book is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment