Saturday, September 20, 2014

Review: Breakdown by Amanda Lance




Before I say anything else I want to give props to the author for writing about a topic that is so controversial. Not many have the courage to do so. Anyways back to my review I really enjoyed this book. It was nice to see how Charlotte, or "Jumper", grew in this book. She went from being a girl who was beyond depressed to someone who thought living was worth it. I really liked how Amanda Lance didn't make Charlotte dependent on William and when he was gone towards the end she didn't try to kill herself over it. I also liked how their relationship progressed.  It wasn't to fast and I liked that's because often times author's rush the character into a relationship. I encourage anyone to read this book but I do have to caution people that there is sensitive material that may offend some people so be  warned. Overall I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment