Saturday, September 20, 2014

Review: Breakdown by Amanda Lance




Before I say anything else I want to give props to the author for writing about a topic that is so controversial. Not many have the courage to do so. Anyways back to my review I really enjoyed this book. It was nice to see how Charlotte, or "Jumper", grew in this book. She went from being a girl who was beyond depressed to someone who thought living was worth it. I really liked how Amanda Lance didn't make Charlotte dependent on William and when he was gone towards the end she didn't try to kill herself over it. I also liked how their relationship progressed.  It wasn't to fast and I liked that's because often times author's rush the character into a relationship. I encourage anyone to read this book but I do have to caution people that there is sensitive material that may offend some people so be  warned. Overall I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Student removals Wigan

    ReplyDelete